This PC was created for Intel as a "holiday mod." I had a tons of fun making this one. The PC is 100% non-perishable.
- The icing was made with weather-stripping caulk.
- The gingerbread walls were made with hardboard (basically pegboard without the holes).
- The fake candies and other decorations were bought from Hobby Lobby.
- HDD, DVDRom, PSU are mounted on underside of platform (see in-the-making pics below)
- Small-sized PC components were from a
Shuttle XPC SFF (Small Form Factor) Barebones Kit